50% Off Retail Package Rates
This wonderful 7 day tour package combines the mysterious experience of visiting Lima, Cusco, and Machu Picchu.
Explore the Ancient Peruvian world with a new perspective. You will be immersed in the cultural traditions of the Incas, their customs and this mystical empire.
Stay in Cusco, capital of the Inca Empire, and a World Heritage Site since 1983.
Fine evening with dinner and show at the highly rated Tunupu's Restaurant on the Plaza de Armas is an added highlight during your stay in Cusco.
7 Days in Peru - tours, expert guides and more -
This package is A GREAT VALUE!
Limited Promotion - Double Discount Applicable on any other 8+ Day Peru Package Tours! Must be booked by May 31, 2013
- 2 nights accommodation Lima
- 4 nights accommodation Cusco
- City tour of Lima,
- Excursion in Machu Picchu
- Daily American breakfast
- An expert guide during the excursions
- All transfers and tours indicated in the outlined itinerary
- All transfers include assistance to register in the hotel and in flight check-in and boarding
- Baggage handling at airports and at hotels
- Bilingual transfer representative, bilingual licensed tour guide
- All entrance fees, all bus, boat and train tickets needed to operate the tours
- Accommodation as indicated, hotel tax exemption, hotel service charge
- Daily breakfast and meals as specified in the itinerary, L for lunch, D for Dinner
- Passenger welcome kit with map, suggested restaurants, gift and pick-up time information for services in Peru. 24-hours emergency phone numbers
- Government taxes
- SLT $1 Million Liability Insurance Coverage
- SLT guaranteed tour performance warranty
- Services of Sunny Land local representatives
- Active Member ASTA TOP
How to Book This Deal
Click here to book online at Sunny Land Tours
Rates are per person, double occupancy.
Click here to book.
Other Notable Limited Time Deals in Peru
Limited Promotion - Double Discount Applicable any other 8+ Day Peru Package!
Call Sunny Land Tours at 800-783-7839
Book by phone and save an additional 5%